Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Perspective

Life is funny sometimes. Here I am blogging for the first time and sending it out into the nether world and no one wants to read it but my mother. It's very humbling to realize how small you are in the world. There are so many things to do on the web that reading about peoples lives is not very interesting any more. I am a bit behind the times, still...lol
Anyway, it is just one irritation going on in my life. Tried to put up the christmas tree last Monday with my son but when we went to put on the lights all 4 strands of lights we had were dead! I could understand if 1 was but all 4? We discovered this after wrapping 2 of them on the tree and then needing to check for gaps we pluged it in. I really don't like the wrapping the tree in lights part of the process so was trying to hurry and didnt bother checking any of the strands BEFORE I put them on the tree. I swear Murphy live in my house! Who elese could have made all the lights not work for no reason I have been able to find? My poor son was so happy we were getting the tree up but now is on hold because Neither I nor my husband have remebered to buy new ones. Will have to get it soon have comapny comming this Sunday and need the livingroom which is currently filled with boxes..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment