Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

Good friends

There is nothing like spending the evening with people you love! Had Angi and Ken over and they brought Ashley. Scott came over too and then there was Tristan and Lydia was added later after she got done with work and packing up some of the remaining stuff at her dad's. We all sat around the table playing Bang and just enjoying friendly banter. (At least I think it was friendly o.0) No, we really did have fun. Angi had the best play of the night where she wiped out the 3 outlaws all in 1 turn. Us outlaws didn't win that round, obviously...lol
We ordered pizza for dinner and discovered to our horror that they weren't cooked very much so was pure dough under the toppings. ICKY! Martin called them back and they did send out 3 new pizzas and some cinnamon sticks free as an apology. Still was nasty though and had slight tummy ache afterwards. Other than that was a very enjoyable evening.
Miss seeing Angi more often. Every time I think I will go stop by her work and see her on the way to mine something comes up or I feel like crap and am barely making it to work. Unfortunately it's the latter more often than not and I feel guilty about not seeing her on top of missing the time we used to have together when she worked at the same job. Guess that is just life...sigh.
The only down side to them coming to play is sitting at the table for hours on those hard chairs. My bottom is very sore and I was sitting in the metal folding chair tonight and the side was pressing into my trigger points on sides of thighs. It was also cold even through my sweats and therefore it is hurting. Need new dinning table hopefully one with better padded chairs!
Off to bed now since 2am and am tired. Thank you my friends for another wonderful evening together and a great little vacation from the tribbles....I mean troubles.
Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment