Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow, snow go away....

I am very tired of all this snow we are now buried under. I hurt so bad just from the storm itself moving though but I had to go shovel the driveway yesterday (not that it lasted) and now I can barely move! Again.. don't know how I'm going to work. I didn't make it yesterday but since it was a blizzard almost no one did. Am looking at the clock thinking, "How the hell am I going to get there let alone last all 8hrs?" I am SO tired of whining about pain but am even more tired with feeling like this! If sunlight didn't cause major flairs I would be tanning now just for the lift in spirits! (Closes eyes and remembers how yummy it felt)
All I can do right now if close my eyes and think "happy thoughts" and not focus on the pain. My Zazzle store is my focus right now....has kept me busy and sane....well almost sane anyway.




View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment