Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Jiont pain from HELL!

This weather is driving me nuts! I hurt in every bloody joint so that it is painful to move in any way. Walking feels like I'm walking on my bones with no padding of skin or muscle. I can't raise my arms and using my hands for typing in excruciating! It doesn't seem like any of the pain meds I have are even giving any relief at all.
I'm trying to be upbeat and happy but it is very hard not to snarl and snap at everyone because the pain just doesn't relent. I had to leave work last night because I just couldn't make it another couple hours taking calls from people whining about stupid stuff when I was sitting there suffering and unable to be comfortable in any way.
I start my new shift today and don't get my days off until Friday and Saturday. This means I will have worked from Last Tuesday to This coming Thursday a total of 10 days if my brain added that correctly. I am burnt out!!



View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment