Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow again...

We are having ANOTHER snow storm! I am sick and tired of snow and the pain that comes before,during and after one. I am doing all I can just to find something to help keep my mind busy so I don't just sit here and cry like I REALLY want to do. Yesterday I was grumpy and snappy because I hurt today isn't looking any better no that it IS snowing. I really just want to curl up and go into a coma until this passes. Guess I understand what some animals hibernate now! I am supposed to be getting ready for work here is a few but I can barely walk let alone shower and shovel snow then go sit on an uncomfortable chair having stupid people yell at you for 8 hrs. I'm thinking I'm either going to be late or a no show today mainly because I can't shovel the stupid stuff!



View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment