Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cry and cry again..

I can't believe how much I'm breaking down. I can't stop the pain and it is just grinding me under. I'm out of pain meds until I can yell at my Dr.'s office on Monday. I know my Dr. is sick but so am I and there should be a better way for us to get our Meds refilled when we need them! I am so angry right now!! I have virtually no control on my emotions, have been sitting here bawling my eyes out because of pain. My husband has been gone all day like he said he wouldn't be so I have been left alone with this Wolf  and it is getting the better of me. Day in and day out nothing but pain. This is wearing very thin. I burn all over. Every joint is swollen and very painful. My sinuses hurt and face feels like I've been hit. I have chest pain that comes and goes. That fells like I have someone else sitting on my chest. The pain meds I do take are not working right now and I wish I could go to the emergency room to get something stronger to knock me out. I fight it as best I can but right now I can't and I'm feeling very alone...



View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment