Total Pageviews

Friday, June 29, 2012

what those with chronic pain or illness dont want hear you say.

Found something that I thought should be shared. This article is very true and people need to understand that even if they have the best intentions coments like these are NOT well recieved and can cause emotional pain that will just add to the already over burdened emotional status. Honestly the "true" friends are the ones that just come over and offer to help any way they can, even if it is just sitting with me quietly and chatting about nothing important. Also just listening to me and allowing me to vent my frustration over my health and having no controll is more help than you can imagin. please take a moment and pass this on maybe liking it on Facebook or Twitter so more people will be made aware.


http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/turning-straw-gold/201206/what-those-chronic-pain-or-illness-don-t-want-hear-you-say





View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment