Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Starting over


June 5, 2012

Time to update! I am now unemployed after 3 years of giving it my all for a company that doesn't care. I was railroaded and had to stand my ground and quit. I am actually very happy about this since it has taken a load off my back! I feel superbly free and can now do some things that need to be done, like cleaning my house...lol I have been pushing myself to be able to get things done that haven't been touched in such a long time. I am in bad shape physically and am having to medicate myself to be able to do it but I am determined to accomplish "something" in my home rather than in someones business. I have also been helping take care of my grandson so am very happy about that. He is the light of my world and the joy of my heart. I have such a fun time talking to him and cooing at him and my family thinks it is very funny. I just wish that I had a better body to be able to do more with him since I get very tired and things start hurting. Ah well, at least I get him in my life and I am very grateful for that!
Well will have to write more later since sleep meds are kicking in and cant see the screen very well. O.o


View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment